Beam style wipers ON SALE!
Many drivers realize that their windshield wipers need replacing either during a torrential downpour or when a mechanic cocks an eyebrow and recommends a change. While we may not think about it regularly: windshield wipers are vital to the safety of you, your passengers, and your vehicle. In fact, wiper blades are the number two safety feature on a vehicle, right behind the brakes! We believe the type of blade does matter. You should always be proactive when it comes to the safety of the ones your love. Beam blades are built to not only perform better in rainy conditions but snowy conditions as well. Understanding the differences between traditional and beam wiper blades can help you make the best decision for your car and as you’ll see: beam wiper blades’ benefits outweigh the traditional model in every possible way.
7 REASONS TO CHOOSE BEAM WIPER BLADES:
1. Beam blades have fewer moving parts than traditional blades, meaning fewer chances for wear, breakage, and replacement due to damage.
2. Ever notice that spot that just won’t clear when you’re driving? You probably have traditional blades, which have limited contact or pressure points with the windshield. Beam blades have interminable pressure points, creating a much tighter connection between blade and windshield, no matter the shape of the windshield.
3. Beam blades are aerodynamic so even in high winds they resist being lifted away from the windshield.
4. Beam blades are one piece with no exposed parts cutting down the risk of clogs.
5. Beam blades are smaller and lighter, thus out of sight and less exposed to chances for damage. This is also a great aesthetic point.
6. Beam blades are crafted to fit modern, highly curved windshields. Traditional blades do not hug curved windshields as well, leaving gaps in coverage.
7. Beam blades are more durable than traditional blades requiring virtually no need to replace due to damage or defect.
Contact your account manager today for bulk pricing!